Commands, Guides, & Community Info
Clovercraft is more than a Minecraft server.
We are an active, adult community that shares the common interest of Minecraft, gaming and making friends. If you are interested in joining, please follow the “Join” tab above to get started.
We only have a few rules here at Clovercraft:
1) Racism, transphobia, homophobia and overall harassment will not be tolerated. We are an adult community that respects all players from all walks of life.
2) This is an adult only (18+) community, both on the Discord and in-game.
3) Bullying and generally offensive comments/jokes are not permitted. If a joke is only funny to yourself, you may not want to say it to others. We do not take offensive behavior lightly.
4) No NSFW content. Expletive cursing or joking is allowed, but overtly sexual or pervasive content is not tolerated.
5) Please introduce yourself on our Discord and in-game! We’re all here to make friends, so get to know each other.
6) Make friends and have fun!
Read below for general helpful tips and guides to get you started in-game
The following links provide information on how to enjoy the Clovercraft server at its best. There is also general command information on this page for quick reference.
Home and Warps
Get around the world faster with a personal home and public warps
Shops and Economy
Set up shop to sell your goods for a profit, or visit other players shops to buy what you need!
Player shops are available in the Arctic Market. We’ve set up large plots for custom built shops, or if you don’t feel like being fancy, get started right away by using one of the stalls at the flea market.
You can purchase a Villager Shop spawn egg from the Admin Shop, then place it where you’d like your shop to be and right click to start setting things up.
Every new player starts with $100 of in-game currency, and you can sell materials to the General Store to make more cash.